Monday, June 9, 2008

Condobolin NSW, Australia Police Officers Watch UFO Hovering

Posted: June 10, 2008

Date: 1994
Time: 10:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Round.
Weather Conditions: fine, clear night.

Description: I was driving from Condobolin to the town of Lake Cargelligo at night, a distance of about 104km. I was the driver of a police car (Highway Patrol) with my partner in the passenger seat. This stretch is notorious for Kangaroos and wild pigs on the road at night, so I was driving under the speed limit of 100 kph. After traveling for about 10kms from Condobolin I noticed a light to my right apparently in a paddock. What attracted me to it was the brightness, and the fact it was alternating through all colors of the spectrum. I pointed it out to my partner and we slowed and checked, certain it was a farm house light. It was then that we became aware that it was not in the paddock, but hovering above it. We stopped, killed the vehicle lights, and watched it for a few minutes mystified. We debated what it was, but could offer no rational explanation and I think we convinced ourselves that it 'must' be a tractor in a paddock working the land and the lights must be resulting from being filtered through dust.

TV/Radio: Not.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: